Testing in Continuous Delivery changes test automation. It demands more automation but also requires immediate feedback. Many test teams today suffer from two extremes. Too little or no automation to organizations with hundreds of thousands of tests constantly running all kinds of VMs takes multiple days to execute. Any hope of Continuous Delivery or Pipeline Automation makes these states unsustainable.
- Better definition and goal setting for automation regression
- Make smarter automation choices
- How to get started building/rebuilding automation suites
- Move regression from bloated and slow to lean and mean
- Test design methods to help focus automation
- Applying lean goals of Continuous Delivery to your Continuous Testing plan