He'll also discuss how to start from nothing and build out a well-factored, maintainable, resilient, fast and scalable set of tests in Java. These will test your app across all of the browsers you care about, while exercising relevant functionality that matters to your business.
- What Selenium is, where it came from, and where it's heading
- Decompose an existing web application to identify what to test
- Pick the best scripting language for you and your team
- Write maintainable and reusable Selenium tests that will be cross-browser compatible and performant
- Build an integrated feedback loop to automate test runs and find issues fast
- Setup your own infrastructure or connect to a cloud provider
- Dramatically improve test times with parallelization