Join Pascal Joly, Director of Technology Partnerships at Quali, as he discusses DevOps and what it really means when it comes to implementing and managing it for complex application architectures. Using case studies and real world experiences, he will cover how to move beyond the first project to get all of your Dev and Test teams to embrace DevOps concepts. He will also run a live demo.
In this session you can expect to learn about:
- The pitfalls organizations typically encounter as they deploy DevOps
- Difference between Selenium and Appium
- A practical approach to implementing DevOps at scale for an entire organization
- Managing dozens of application environments to certify through your pipeline
- Defining how much resources can be used by your development and test team
- How automated testing platforms, such as Sauce Labs, can be integrated in this process